Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Lovely Leadlighting

Hey, everyone!

Haven't done any stained glass type nails in a while so I decided to remedy that with some perfectly Spring-y florals! Keep reading to find out the details!


We've finally been getting some Spring appropriate weather in my area lately so I figured it seemed only right to reflect that on my nails! After doing this mani I remembered just how fun and easy leadlighting is - I really should do it more often! 


I started off with two coats of Maybelline Audacious Asphalt on all of my nails. When it was dry, I stamped some floral images from Born Pretty Store plate BP-L015 and black polish. Then I used a detail brush and my OPI Color Paints to mix up some bright colors and painted them over the top. I sealed everything with topcoat for a nice glossy finish.


Materials Used
Maybelline Audacious Asphalt
Sally Hansen Black Out
OPI Primarily Yellow
OPI Pen & Pink
OPI Chromatic Orange
OPI Turquoise Aesthetic
stamping plate BP-L015

I got so many compliments on these when I wore them, so I will be trying to do more of this style in the future! Are you glad Spring is finally here? I sure am! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment