Saturday, April 14, 2018

Born Pretty Store Review & Jewel Tones

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

These are actually the nails I wore for Easter but I think they'd be lovely for any time of year! Keep on reading for all the details!


I started this design with only the colors I wanted to use in mind. I picked Revlon Plum Seduction, China Glaze Grape Pop, and Sinful Colors Endless Blue, and sponged them all over my clear base coat. It took a few repetitions to get it opaque, but I really like the way the colors faded into one another!


Once the base color was done, I used white polish and BPS stamping plate BP-L015 to stamp some nice crisp flowers onto the colorful background. This combo ended up matching the dress I wore for Easter dinner perfectly, oddly enough!


Materials Used
Revlon Plum Seduction
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
China Glaze Grape Pop
Wet n Wild French White Creme
stamping plate BP-L015

While it didn't really feature in this mani, I did use another item that I reviewed from Born Pretty Store recently! When life gets busy, I tend to forget that my nails need TLC, which means they're highly prone to breakage (especially my Cinderella hand). I hate when my nails break down short, because it usually means that I have to chop off all my other nails for the sake of consistency. But since I've reviewed these super simple nail forms from BPS (available HERE for $0.99 per 20 forms), I don't have to do that anymore! I can simply rebuild them (until they grow out to their normal length) with builder gel. You can see from my pictures below just how easy they are to use. You just peel the sticky form off the backing after prepping your nail, stick it under your free edge and position it, and in my case I used clear builder gel to build up the shape. After I cured it I filed and shaped it until it was the perfect length! It was a dream to use! I have no professional training for nail stuff and if I can figure out how to rebuild my nail then so can you! I highly recommend these easy forms!


Let me know what you think of my colorful Easter mani! And hey, have any of you ever used nail forms before? Any tips and tricks you'd like to share with me? Let me know! And don't forget to use the code below for a discount from Born Pretty Store! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment