Thursday, May 10, 2018

Born Pretty Store Review: Florals

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I've got more stickers to share with you today from Born Pretty Store! Keep reading to find out what I thought!


I've been slowly catching up on some reviews lately. Have had a lot of family stuff going on and honestly doing these reviews help keep me a bit sane! So expect a few more this month as I get back into the swing of things (*fingers crossed*)!


This sheet of stickers can be found HERE for currently $1.29 and actually comes with a second sheet of succulent stickers as well! There's plenty of little stickers on each sheet so you get lots of variety, too. The first thing I noticed about these stickers is that they were a bit harder to peel off the backing. When I peeled the first one off, it actually split down the middle! You just have to be extra careful when you're peeling them off and it works pretty well. I noticed a few other things about these stickers, but I'll save that for after the mani.


I went with a sorta different color combo for the mani. I painted my thumb, middle, and ring fingers with two coats of Sinful Colors Olympia, and my index and pinky fingers with two coats of OPI Skyfall. Once they were dry, I applied a few of the stickers to the lighter colored nails, then sealed with topcoat.

As you can see below, the edges of the stickers are quite visible even after topcoat. When I reviewed the bee stickers last month, the edges weren't such an issue because they were closer to the image itself. I'm so used to the edges of water decals melting away to invisibility when I apply topcoat that I wasn't super thrilled with the stickers not doing the same, but it's not the end of the world! Also with stickers, they're a little harder to remove when you're ready to take off your mani - you sorta have to gently peel or scrape them off after removing the rest of the polish.


Materials Used
Sinful Colors Olympia
OPI Skyfall
BPS stickers

Overall, these stickers are okay for beginners I think, but I think I prefer water decals for detailed images. These are still nice for a quick addition to a mani, though! I'm curious to see what the other stickers I have to review are like, since these were a bit different from the bee ones I already reviewed! If you're interested in getting your hands on any fun and unique items from Born Pretty Store, be sure and use my code below for a discount. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment