Thursday, January 18, 2018

Glam and Glitz

Hey, everyone!

I did these waaaay long ago but HEY I'm finally sharing these! It's been a little tricky for me to juggle my interests lately, but trust me, I still love doing nails even if I don't share them as often. I'll try to be a bit better about that, but honestly I can't make any guarantees. For now, keep reading to check out this sparkly design!


I have some loose cosmetic glitter that I've been looking for a use for, and I finally got around to it with this mani! I started with two coats of Revlon Plum Seduction on all of my nails. When it was dry, I applied a thin coat of Wet n Wild Clear on all of my nails, one at a time. While it was still wet I sprinkled on the glitter, then tapped it flat with my finger so it was smoother. Once it was dry, I used a fluffy brush to remove the excess glitter. Then I stamped a sort of snowflake design using white polish and MoYou London Kaleidoscope #10. Finally I topped them all with a generous layer of topcoat so everything ended up smooth.


Materials Used
Revlon Plum Seduction
Wet n Wild French White Creme
MoYou London Kaleidoscope #10
Cosmetic glitter

I know I say I'm not a fan of pink, but I really should wear it more. Especially this lovely shade! What do you think of this design? Let me know below! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment