Thursday, January 25, 2018

Born Pretty Store Review: A New Brush And Cats!

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I'm back with another few items from Born Pretty Store to share with you today! This post is slightly picture heavy but hopefully you will enjoy it! Keep reading for my thoughts on these products!


The plate I used for this design was BP-X51, a lovely cat themed stamping plate that can be found HERE for currently $2.19 (normally $3.99). I love the styles of the cats on this plate! They're cartoony but not too immature, in my opinion.


I started this mani with two coats of Sinful Colors Rich In Heart on each nail. When it was dry, I protected my cuticles with liquid latex so there was less cleanup after stamping. I chose one of the adorable images on the stamping plate and stamped it using Essie Penny Talk on my thumb, index, and ring fingers. I topped it all off with my favorite glossy topcoat!


These little kitties just made me so happy every time I looked at my nails! I can't wait to come up with more designs using this plate!


Another great product I used for this mani was this lovely cleanup brush, which I also received to review. It's option #1 on this page and can be found HERE for currently $1.79 (normally $2.99). It's so incredibly narrow and perfect for getting manis nice and crisp and fresh looking!


You can see below how close this brush can get to the cuticle, I've definitely noticed a difference in my cleanup with this brush! Usually I use an e.l.f. concealer brush when I do my nails, and this brush is about a third of the thickness of that - so precise!


One of the main reasons I wanted to review this brush is that my usual e.l.f. brushes tend to deteriorate rather quickly since I use acetone for my cleanup. The pictures below were taken after I'd used this new brush about half a dozen times, and so far it doesn't show any signs of wearing down! I'm super happy about this!


Materials Used
Sinful Colors Rich in Heart
Essie Penny Talk
BPS BP-X51
BPS cleanup brush

I love these products a lot! The stamping plate is totally my style and as always is super affordable from BPS. And I'm really looking forward to using this brush a lot in the future as I've been looking for a reliable cleanup brush and it seems this one fits the bill! If you're interested in any of these products be sure to visit Born Pretty Store, and remember to use the code below for a discount on your order! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment