Saturday, December 9, 2017

Retro Fall

Hey, everyone!

I did these nails a while ago and absolutely forgot to post them until now... now that it's basically winter. Woops! But here they are now, so keep reading to enjoy them!


I wanted to do a retro/vintage fall mani for a while, and about three weeks ago I finally sat down to do it. I knew that I wanted to use Color Club Oh, Deer! for the base because that color just screams "70s" at me. Don't you agree?


I started with two lovely coats of Oh, Deer! on all of my nails. When that was dry, I stamped a foliage design onto my index and ring fingers using Messy Mansion stamping plate MM16 and Essie Little Brown Dress. All of the stamping in this mani was done using Little Brown Dress. On my middle finger, I did some reverse stamping of a cute little mushroom image from hēhē stamping plate hēhē065. I filled it in using OPI My Vampire is Buff and a mix of that color and Little Brown Dress. I used the same plate and technique for the acorns on my pinky, as well as for the design on my thumb, although I added a touch of OPI Skyfall to that one.


Materials Used
Color Club Oh, Deer!
OPI My Vampire is Buff
OPI Skyfall
Essie Little Brown Dress
MM16
hēhē065

I think the thumb turned out to be my favorite - makes me feel like I need to go forage in the forest or something! Just kidding, I'd probably pick a deadly mushroom by accident, knowing my luck. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this design! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment