Friday, December 1, 2017

Glowy Geometric

Hey, everyone!

This mani is the result of me flying by the seat of my pants, having no nail design in mind when I sat down at my desk to paint my nails. Turned out pretty well, so maybe I should do that more often? Keep reading to find out more!


As my base polish, I used Serum No. 5 Whale Hello There!. This polish first made its appearance in the June 2017 A Box, Indied and has been in my grandma's cupboard for two years, so this was the first time it got used! I started with two coats of it on every nail and it went on so nicely! When it was dry, I stamped on some geometric designs using Sinful Colors Endless Blue and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L054. And that's it!


And of course, since the base polish is Serum No. 5, you just know it's gonna glow in the dark! (Even if it is blurry, it still glows really well, trust me!)


Materials Used
Serum No. 5 Whale Hello There!
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
BP-L054

I swear, even when I would wake up in the middle of the night or at 4am, my nails would still be glowing. That's insane! I really should wear my glow-in-the-dark polishes more, they're so much fun! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment