Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Metal Grunge Aesthetic

Hey, everyone!

I actually wore this mani for Dia de los Muertos, but am just getting around to posting it, so here you go! Keep reading for more details!


I started with a base of Sinful Colors Smokin' on each of my nails. When that was dry, I used the dry brush technique to randomly apply a few pastel colors. The polishes I used for that step were Urban Outfitters Crowded, Sinful Colors Olympia, and The Nail Smith Sunrise. After that I applied a light coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and then topped with Seche Vite for a glossy finish. To apply the skeleton hand charm, I waited until my ring finger was thoroughly dry (I actually did this step the next day) and I buffed the surface. Then I used some builder gel to attach the charm and cured it for a nice strong hold.


Materials Used
Sinful Colors Smokin'
Sinful Colors Olympia
The Nail Smith Sunrise
Urban Outfitters Crowded
China Glaze Fairy Dust
IBD clear builder gel
Skeleton hand charm

I really liked the way this turned out - not too in-your-face and just edgy enough. Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment