Sunday, November 20, 2016

Crouching Tiger

Hey, everyone!

I'm catching up on all of my manicures from the last month or so! I hate editing pictures, it's by far my least favorite part of blogging. All I do is color correct and crop and watermark, but the color correcting definitely takes a while and is tedious for me. But enough of my complaining! I'm more than happy to share this tiger design with you, so keep reading for all the details!


I still have these great water decals that I reviewed for Born Pretty Store a while ago so I wanted to come up with a sorta jungle design to go around them. I started with a base of Sally Hansen Minted Metal on all of my nails. I tried to stamp with it but the Sally Hansen Color Foils are basically impossible to stamp with because they dry so quickly (if you have any tips on that, let me know)! Next I used Wet n Wild Do Pass Go and Messy Mansion stamping plate MM16 to stamp some leaves on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. Then I used the same polish and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-19 to stamp some slightly different leaves on my index and ring fingers. I then went ahead and applied a couple tigers to my index and ring fingers and sealed everything with topcoat.


Materials Used
Sally Hansen Minted Metal
Wet n Wild Do Pass Go
Stamping plate MM16
Stamping plate BP-19
Tiger water decals

I really enjoyed wearing this mani! It had a nice hidden flash to it in direct light thanks to that metallic base color. Anyway, I hope you like it too! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment