Sunday, April 24, 2016

Spring Smoosh

Hey, everyone!

I have just a quick post for you today, as I'm working on getting a bunch of pictures edited and gonna be writing some posts to spread out over the next couple weeks. So stay tuned for that! In the meantime, enjoy this nice Spring mani! Keep reading to find out more!


I actually wore this mani waaaaay back on Easter to kinda match my dress. I really like how soft and fresh it is! I started with a base coat of Color Club Cosmic Fate and then used Cosmic Fate and my franken polish Sunrise to do a stamper marble. Next I stamped a water spot image from stamping plate hēhē 081 and white polish. I finished everything with a layer of topcoat.


Materials Used
Color Club Cosmic Fate
The Nail Smith Sunrise
White franken stamping polish
Stamping plate hēhē 081

Short and sweet for you! I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment