Saturday, April 9, 2016

Born Pretty Store Review: Cute Cat Water Decals

*Provided for honest review*

Hey, everyone!

I've got quite a cute and Springy mani to share with you today! I used some water decals I got to review for Born Pretty Store, so keep reading to find out my thoughts on them!


This set of adorable kitty water decals is actually FOUR sheets in one, so you get lots of variety from which to choose! You can find this product HERE for currently $2.39 (or normally $3.99). It's full of images of both realistic and cartoonish cats, and I really like both styles! Before I get to my design details, I'll go ahead and tell you a couple things I noticed about these water decals.

First of all, they're VERY large! They're 2.5cm long and 1.4cm wide. I guess that's great news for you folks with lovely long nails, but for average-length people like myself it means that I don't get to put any of the images in their entirety on my nails. It's okay, though, because even the parts I can fit onto my nails are really cute! Another thing I noticed is that these water decals are quite sheer, so it's best to apply them over a light-colored background for maximum effect!


I started this mani by painting all of my nails with two coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff. On my thumb, middle finger, and pinky, I created a stamper marble using My Vampire is Buff, OPI My Very First Knockwurst, and Sinful Colors Innocent. I then applied two tabby cat images (from the C223 set) on my index and ring fingers. I finished everything off with a layer of topcoat. Quick and easy!


Materials Used
OPI My Vampire is Buff
OPI My Very First Knockwurst
Sinful Colors Innocent
Born Pretty Store water decals

I can't get over how absolutely precious these nails are. So so CUTE! If you order this or anything else from Born Pretty Store, be sure and use the code below to get 10% off your order! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment