Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Southwest Multichromes

Hey, everyone!

Today I have some multichrome goodness for you, along with some pretty rad stamping, if I do say so myself. Keep reading to see more!


There's something I really like about pairing warm and cool toned polishes together. ESPECIALLY when those polishes are both multichromatic!


For this mani, I used Polish Me Silly Dynamite and ILNP Birefringence as base colors, alternating them on my fingers. I painted each respective nail with two coats of each polish, no black base. Dynamite shifts from a magenta-ish color, through orange, gold, and olive at extreme angles. Birefringence starts with an indigo color and shifts through purple, magenta, and orange-gold at extreme angles. I did my best to capture most of the shifting shades, but it's reeeally tricky to do that!


After the base colors were dry, I got out my MoYou London Explorer Collection plate #27 and settled on 2 different patterns, one for each base color. I used an old franken of white polishes to stamp, along with my trusty Messy Mansion stamper heads (seriously, I adore these things).


This might be my favorite shot of this mani... the orange with the purple, and the crisp white designs make my heart so happy!


Materials Used
Polish Me Silly Dynamite
ILNP Birefringence
Franken white stamping polish
MoYou London Explorer Collection, plate #27

What do you guys think of this design? Personally I'll be really sad to take it off when the time comes... but that's what pictures are for! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment