Thursday, March 8, 2018

Freestyle

Hey, everyone!

You know those designs where you sit down and don't have anything in mind? This was one of those. And I'm glad I liked the way it turned out so I'm sharing with you all! Read more for all the details.


 The other night I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for my next mani. I asked my boyfriend to pick a polish from my collection, and he picked Color Club Eternal Beauty. I love this polish and I really don't use it enough!


I applied two coats of Eternal Beauty on each nail, although one coat probably would have done the job just as well. When it was dry, I used black polish and MoYou London stamping plate 17 from the Artist collection to to stamp a funky French tip on all of my nails.


Materials Used
Color Club Eternal Beauty
Sally Hansen Black Out
MoYou London Artist Collection 17

I like simple little twists on classic manis like this, don't you? Let me know what you think below! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment