Tuesday, October 31, 2017

2 Spoopy 4 Me!

Hey, everyone!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! As much as I would've loved to do dozens of Halloween themed manis this year, I suppose just one or two will suffice. At least I got to wear these for a few days first! Keep reading to find out how I achieved this spooktacular look!


I couldn't decide what style I wanted my Halloween nails to be, so I went with a bit of everything! But especially glitter. Holo glitter. For Holo-ween. Yes, excellent...


I started with one creamy opaque coat of Color Club Beyond on my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers. On my index and ring fingers I applied two coats of Essie Orange, It's Obvious! followed by one coat of Fair Maiden Polish Fairy Godmother once the base color dried. On the Beyond nails, I dabbed a gradient onto the tips using Ellagee Crushed Citrine. For the stamped images, I used various designs from Winstonia plate W116, and MoYou London Gothic #5. I actually altered the jack-o-lantern face on my right hand index finger so he looks like Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas! Not bad, if I say so myself! I topped everything with Seche Vite, as usual.


Materials Used
Color Club Beyond
Essie Orange, It's Obvious!
Ellagee Crushed Citrine
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Fair Maiden Polish Fairy Godmother
Winstonia W116
MoYou London Gothic #5

And look, my neglected Cinderella hand even made an appearance! What a special occasion! Do you guys have any fun plans for Halloween? I'm going to be watching Stranger Things with my grandma and boyfriend, followed by watching scary movies at home and handing out candy! Whatever you do or don't have planned, I hope you have a great night! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment