Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Floral Sparkles

Hey, everyone!

Remember recently when I said I finally finished a sheet of water decals? I did it again! This time with another set from Born Pretty Store. Keep reading to find out more about this design!


I started by painting all my nails with two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme, except for my ring finger which I painted with one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme. When they were all completely dry, I applied the water decals onto the white nails, and then applied some coordinating rhinestones onto my ring finger using nail glue. And that's it! This was a very quick and easy mani, and I absolutely loved the way the rhinestones complemented the colors of the water decals!


Materials Used
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Water decals
Rhinestones

It feels really good to be using up some of my nail supplies! I always seem to have a surplus, so at least I'm finally doing something with them, right? Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment