Monday, June 2, 2014

It's Dangerous to Go Alone

Hey, everyone!

On of my favorite game series is The Legend of Zelda, so I figured "Why not do some Zelda nails?" Read on for more!


For the few of you who have been following my nail art since the very beginning, you may remember that I have done Zelda nails before. For some reason or another, I lost the original photos and that makes me pretty bummed... so these are essentially a recreation/simplification of those.


I chose to portray two of the most iconic items from the Legend of Zelda games: a red rupee and the triforce. To make the rupee seem a bit more shimmery, I used a but of Essie Shine of the Times over the red base color.


Colors Used
Sinful Colors Exotic Green
Essie Good As Gold
Essie Shine of the Times
China Glaze Salsa
Sinful Colors Black on Black

What is YOUR favorite video game or game series? Comment below!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment