Sunday, April 2, 2017

Delicious Sushi

Hey, everyone!

So I've been trying to step up my photo editing skills by using another editing software, but I'm crap at learning new things like that, so for now I'll be using the same old same old, I suppose. That's my lame excuse for not updating regularly, so there you go! Anyway, I painted these cute sushi nails last week, keep reading to find out more!


I wanted to paint a variety of sushi things on my nails because I just love sushi and it's always so photogenic, you know? On my thumb I painted chopsticks, my index had a salmon nigiri, middle finger was a slice of California roll, ring finger had onigiri, and finally some soy sauce on my pinky!

For this design, I started with a base of China Glaze Trip of a Lime Time. I love this color but the formula is seriously horrendous. I had to use a nude base so I could cover my nail line, and the coats of Trip of a Lime Time were really streaky and dried slow. But hey, it worked out okay in the end. I used a ton of other colors for these, in no particular order, so I think I'll just list them down below!


Materials Used
China Glaze Trip of a Lime Time
OPI My Vampire is Buff
OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?
Orly Red Flare
Finger Paints Monet Money
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Wet n Wild French White Creme

I actually had a lot of fun painting these! I also got quite a few compliments from the high schoolers I work with. Downside to this design is it made me crave sushi like crazy! Do you like sushi? Let me know, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment