Thursday, February 2, 2017

Glum Bun

Hey, everyone!

I didn't have have a plan when I sat down to start these nails. At the time, the weather had been really gloomy and I wanted to reflect that on my nails. But I ended up really liking this nail art! Keep reading to find out how I got this look!


I haven't used my favorite rainy weather polish, Polished for Days Hoodie Weather in a while, so I thought I would use that as my base. Ah, it's so satisfying! So much character to such a simple grey polish. Next I thought "Which of my stamping plates have I not used in a while?" So I grabbed my MoYou London Alice plate #3 and chose to make some little bunnies with bow ties using Essie Merino Cool. I love how this is a nice muted color to go with the grey base! I did some bow ties on my middle finger, bunnies on my ring finger, and used my clear stamper from Born Pretty Store to align a single bunny and single bow tie on my thumb!


I'm definitely going to have to remember this sophisticated little bunny combo in the future. It might be really fun for an Easter mani, don't you think?


Materials Used
Polished for Days Hoodie Weather
Essie Merino Cool
MoYou London Alice plate #3
Born Pretty Store clear stamper

This mani had the perfect bit of whimsy to get me through the dreary weather, and I got so many compliments while I was wearing it! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment