Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Spaaaaaaaace!

Hey, everyone!

Remember in my last post, I told you how I was sent a bottle of Ninja Polish Nebula by someone whom I purchased another polish from? Well, in this post I'll share with you the mani I created using Nebula! Keep reading to find out more!


As soon as I pulled the bottle of Nebula out of the package, and after I got over my shock that this kind lady sent it to me completely free, I thought "Wow, it looks like space in a bottle! The name makes a lot of sense!" This is my first Ninja Polish, also, so I'm happy to be trying a new-to-me brand! Nebula is a mix of multichrome and holo microglitter suspended in a clear base, so it takes a few coats (or the sponging method) to get it opaque. I honestly love it as a topper, though!


I soon realized that this gorgeous polish has almost the same exact color shift spectrum as ILNP Birefringence, so I paired the two together for this nail art! I started with one coat of Wet n Wild Black Creme on my thumb and ring finger, and two coats of Birefringence on my other nails. When the black was dry, I applied one coat of Nebula to my thumb and ring finger. On my other nails, I stamped some planets and stuff using Vivid Lacquer VL017 and Sally Hansen The Sky's the Limit. Guys, this polish is SO great for stamping, it's so dang pigmented! I finished everything off with topcoat.


Wanna see how awesome these polishes look in motion together, and how sparkly Nebula is? Check out the videos below!




Materials Used
ILNP Birefringence
Ninja Polish Nebula
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Sally Hansen The Sky's the Limit
Vivid Lacquer VL017

I'm in love with this mani! When I was wearing it while subbing last week, I kept distracting myself in the classroom while the kids were working on assignments... woops! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment