Sunday, January 24, 2016

Something I'm Working On - My Collection!

Hey, everyone!

You may be looking at this post and thinking "What in the world is this?" Well, these are swatch pictures of every polish I own. That's right, I took a picture of every single one of my swatch sticks, edited them for color accuracy, and now here they are. The only reason they're here, though, is so that I have a somewhat roundabout way to put them into the spreadsheet that lists My Collection. So yes, I know a lot of these are blurry, and they have no names listed, but that's because they're meant to be viewed in my spreadsheet when all is said and done! I'll put them all under a break so it doesn't make a terribly long post to scroll past if you don't want to look.

So if you haven't checked out My Collection spreadsheet yet, you can either click the tab above, or CLICK HERE. If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks!

































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment